We want to change our ways of thinking in homes and churches. Come onboard!
Our world has changed in a short time at an amazing speed. Smart devices are a self-evident part of the lives of children, youth, and adults. The cultural understanding of what is a good life to be pursued is being further and further deviated from the biblical understanding of life. If we don’t display what does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus in our homes and in our churches, screens will do it on their own terms.
Evangelical Alliance Finland has launched a project called “Ajan Tasalle” (Updated and Onboard). The project is facing the challenges the flickering screens produce, it will help families and churches to find a way to help our children and youth to become resilient disciples of Jesus. During the years 2020 and 2021 we will produce good quality videos, podcasts and articles that will, with the help of educational and church life specialists, analyse the challenges and find some solutions together.
God wants to work in us and through us in all times and all circumstances, to benefit our sphere of influence. May we make this possible for the next generation.
Pray for the project for:
- the preparations by the technical team, their work, and their equipment
- the production of the content for each episode
- the preparations by the speakers
- good health for everyone
- the right people to be watch and listen the production
- the effects of the production so that this project would change thinking and action in churches and families.